4.08.2009

Miss Now Mrs.

Okay, okay, I know it's been awhile since my last blog post. I'll give myself a little slap on the wrist. *slap* There, all better, right? :)

This past weekend I had a really really awesome engagement session with on of my June couples, Trevor and Darcy. (Pictures coming soon!)

Darcy mentioned this fabulous site, missnowmrs.com and I knew I just had to pass it along because it looks so helpful. Having never been married myself, I can only guess at the huge amount of paperwork changing your name can amass, and Miss Now Mrs. is all about helping you out with that. You fill in all your information once, and it auto fills in all the forms you need in whichever state you're in, PLUS gives you instructions and addresses for each form. You can even order gift certificates if you know someone getting married that could use this service. (It's $29.95) According to the site, it saves the average bride over 13 hours of research and form filling. Pretty good deal, right?

Just thought I'd pass along a helpful tip. :)

1 comment:

Catie Ronquillo said...

Ooh thanks for sharing. I might get some use out of this! ;)