4.11.2009

Trevor and Darcy - Naples, CA

Here's the e-session I've been promising!

Trevor and Darcy both grew up in Naples, CA (in Long Beach), which is probably the cutest little community I've ever seen in my life. There's little canals everywhere (like Venice!) and the houses are adorable and it's right on the water. So great! Trevor and Darcy are moving away after the wedding for Trevor's residency, so we really tried to make this session about capturing the neighborhood they both grew up in, as well as their relationship.

Darcy tried to tell me they weren't very photogenic, but in reality they needed almost no direction from me and just look at how cute they are!!!

Here's a few of my favorites:













This next one is my absolute favorite!!

















Not photogenic my butt! ;) Can't wait for your wedding you guys!!

2 comments:

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

LOVE these shots!!!!

ohana photographers said...

gorgeous couple!! love your favorite and the last one lyss!!