2.13.2009

WPPI 2009!

Can you believe it's that time again? That's right, I'm headed off to Vegas on Sunday for this year's WPPI conference in Las Vegas!

If you remember from last year, WPPI is the one time of year us wedding and portrait photographers from around the world meet up in Las Vegas for a week of learning, shooting and partying it up with each other.

I'll be gone from Sunday through Thursday, so I'll have limited email time, but I will be checking in for anything pressing. And I'll probably blog some stuff too. :)

I hope everyone has a fabulous week, and if you're at WPPI and see me, please come say hello! I just dyed my hair red last night so I'm easy to spot! See?



:)

3 comments:

Melissa Koehler said...

woo hoo will be fun. Love the hair!!

Unknown said...

loving the hair!

chris stewart said...

Tha hair is so SICK!!!!! Love it!!!