2.21.2009

WPPI 2009

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful week! I had a totally fantastic time in Vegas catching up with friends, learning and getting inspired!

I think that hanging out and networking is almost, or just as, important as the things I learned while in Vegas. In the spirit of networking, here are some pictures from some of the parties and places I went to during WPPI.



Me and my SD photog buddy Melissa McClure



Me and my buddy Tim who technically lives in Orlando but shoots so many cool places he really doesn't stay there much. I'm jealous. lol



Okay funny story here...Mark Eric and I have been working together on various iterations of cool senior photography sites for quite some time, and have been trying to meet each other for like 2 years. Last year at WPPI we were both there and it just didn't work out. Also, he was here in San Diego last year and I had to work so again, it didn't work out. But finally! This year in Vegas, we caught up with each other (twice, even). Hooray!



Gretchen and I are meant to be bffs, I think. We're so similar, it's craaaaaazy. I think she should seriously reconsider living in AZ and come back to San Diego!

1 comment:

MM said...

Yay! WPPI was so fun, glad I ran it to you so many times :)