2.03.2009

Proposing on Valentine's Day in San Diego?

One of my dreams is to secretly photograph a wedding proposal the bride has no idea about. And with Valentine's Day coming soon, what better time than that?

So I've decided to run a contest. (hooray!) If you're planning on proposing to your girlfriend in San Diego this Valentine's Day, I would love to sit in some bushes, hide behind a light post, or crouch behind a bench and secretly capture your proposal and her reaction.

Send me an email (alyssa@hybrid-photography.com) with "Proposal" as the subject, and tell me the story of you and your girlfriend, and your plans for the proposal. One guy will be chosen to have his proposal photographed, and will receive all images on a disk, just for letting me indulge my romantic girly side.

Be sure to pass this around to anyone you might know who is getting engaged this Valentine's! :)

No comments: