1.26.2009

Dan and Emily - El Monte Park

This past Saturday I looked out the window when I got up and saw all the clouds, and I was nervous! I saw it had rained just a bit overnight and was praying that it would hold off till late morning. Why? Because I was going to shoot Dan and Emily's engagement photos! Emily is the daughter of my dad's cousin. Got that? lol I'm not sure what that makes her to me as far as relatives, but the point is, she is family an I couldn't be happier that her and Dan chose me to shoot their engagements and wedding!

The rain did indeed hold off till late morning, in fact, as I was driving away from El Monte Park it started sprinkling a little bit. Here are a couple of my favorites!

















Are you kidding me with those eyes?!?!? Gorgeous!!



Handsome Dan! (Inadvertent Wayne's World reference...lol Points if you no what I'm talking about!)





I'm so excited for the wedding in June!

4 comments:

Gretchen Edwards said...

awesome shots friend! =)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous session. Really like the last picture.

Ryel j said...

What a fun session! I love the details!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous couple! i have to say that her smile is incredible! so infectious and beautiful in every image! rocked it my friend!!