1.15.2009

Things I Love Thursdays

The Chargers loss has put me in no mood to do a happy cheery video this week. (Really, I just don't want you all to see my tear-stained, makeup smeared face. hahaha) I'm just so let down!



- Cardinals

Okay, I am now rooting for the Cardinals...really anyone but the Steelers, but the Cards are as big of an underdog team as the Chargers were, and I always love an underdog story. Plus Kurt Warner's a pretty cool dude. Go Cards!!



- 85 degree weather

Okay, I'm sorry to brag about this to everyone back east where apparently it's literally freezing all day long, but we've been having some awesome weather this week and I'll just add that to the list of reason why San Diego RULES.

- WPPI!

If you were around the blog last year in March, you'll remember that I spent a week in Vegas at the Wedding & Portrait Photographers International (WPPI) convention in Las Vegas. Well this year it's in February and I can't begin to express how excited I am to see all my cross-country photographer friends again, and meet new ones! Besides being one big giant party, there's all kinds of amazing speakers, get togethers and shooting opportunities to be had, and I've been looking forward to this since I went home from last year's. Super super super excited!!

If you are reading this right now, and going to WPPI, then we must get together! Send me an email (alyssa@hybrid-photography.com) with your cell # and we will make sure to hook up! I can't wait to see everyone! :)

2 comments:

Ryel j said...

I'll see you there!! It's gonna be a fun year for sure!

Blair Van Bussel said...

Boo for the Chargers loosing. I totally drove down to San Diego to cheer them on and it did not work :( …..& this weather has been insane, I’m kinda scared to see how hot its going to be this summer!........and I wish I could go to WPPI, sounds like such a blast….maybe next year! :)