1.08.2009

Things I Love Thursdays

Sorry everyone, no totally hyper video this week. :) I have been quite busy with my website launch, and the subsequent email problems it caused, so no time to record a video, just this short text. Pretty boring, huh? (The correct answer is "oh no, not boring at all!" haha)

-I LOVE MY CHARGERS!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!

I love my boys and all, but I wasn't so sure we could beat the Colts. I knew there was a chance, but especially with LT and Gates hurt I wasn't totally convinced. hah Well I'd just like to say how amazing that game was! What a way to win!! I really really hope there is some sort of tiny chance that we can win this weekend against the Steelers; that would be FABULOUS. We will see. But serious props to Darren Sproles for kicking some serious butt out there. I love my Philip but Sproles was the main reason we won that game.



- Will Forte

This video is the funniest thing I've seen in a really long time.



Okay, that's really it for this week, toldja it;d be short! :) Hopefully I will be talking about the Chargers beating the Steelers next time!

1 comment:

Ryel j said...

I love that you're vlogging!! Great new look and congrats on your team!