11.01.2007

Disneyland!

Ok folks, by popular request (Mr. Baxter!) I thought I'd share some of our...less crazy images from Disneyland on Monday. I have to say, we picked an excellent day to go, there were almost no lines. The longest we waited was 25 minutes, and that's without a fastpass! We ended up getting the annual passes too, so we will be back plenty more times in the next year. Maybe we'll see some of you there! :)

Here are some of our pictures from the ol' point and shoot!



Apparently they sell healthy food at Disneyland now! Who knew?





We got hungry so we nibbled on the giant candy corns. :)



They have the cutest great pumpkin shaped like Mickey!



This guy just cracked me up. :)





You HAVE to go in the Mad Hatter shop and try on hats! The Alice in Wonderland ride was closed though. :(



My friends were mad about it being closed so they tried breaking and entering. It didn't work too well.



We went on the teacups instead :)



I love the product names in Minnie's house in Toontown!



I wanted to bring this big hose back to San Diego to help put out the fires!



And of course, I found the perfect place to stock up on my photography supplies! Good ol' Disneyland...good for just about everything. :)


So there you have it, the Disneyland trip in a nutshell! If any of you out there have passes or would just like to go, we should organize a big group trip!

4 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

sweeeeet!!!ha ha get it halloween. i haven't been to d-land with the halloween motif. love these, we really need to go next halloween. you should go during christmas time disneyland is so killer at christmas. check out my sweet (losely termed)disturbing halloween costume. "the freaks come out at night" on my blog. *warning it's a scary pic :)*

Afrodite said...

Your photos are very animated!

katy said...

me me! i have a pass. if you organize a group trip count me in. i always love getting together with a big group of nerdy photographers :)

Anonymous said...

Mate, thank God the Alice in wonderland was closed, all it is, is a silly little ride, I went when I was 10 and all I could remember was them singing "ITS A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL" in about 50 different languages.