12.30.2008

Stereo Summer - Soma main stage

Anyone who's followed my blog for a bit has seen this band before....my friend Sean is the singer and always lets me come play around and shoot their shows. Well, as they're a relatively new band, they've usually been on the side stage of Soma or a small Epicentre stage, but not this time! I was so excited when Sean told me they'd be playing on the main stage! Super awesome, right? Not to mention the lighting is MUCH better on the main stage AND I got the nice barrier between me and the crowd, so I had a ton of fun playing around with these images. And hooray for Stereo Summer on the main stage! Go listen to them now, they rule.

On to the images from the show! (Yeah, you can tell they had fun up there too! lol)





















No comments: