3.24.2008

WPPI Part 3

I hope everyone had a great Easter!

Here is the final (for now) batch of Vegas pictures!





I got to meet the beautiful and talented Jasmine Star and Jessica Claire!



Not to mention the always fabulous David Jay, without whose forum I would have never met any of these wonderful people.



Bobbi (of Bobbi+Mike fame) had started a WPPI weight loss challenge on her blog that I participated in...so good to meet you Bobbi!



Also got to meet MA5EN, a super cool local photographer everyone keeps talking about. With good reason. He's a pretty cool dude!




We caught up with Chris Stewart late Wednesday for lunch at Outback.







Us girls had some fun and silly times while we were in Vegas for sure. I'll leave you with our last hurrah of the trip, taken with Melissa's camera set on the dresser.

9 comments:

Nat said...

Cool photos! I'm already thinking about next year :P

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

you hittin aarons tonight? oh yah. you.4th.do it. haha. seriously. just get all beautied up at work and go straight there!!! i'll sik(sp) rain on you!! muahahaha! that's my dr evil laugh.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

oh yah, you have to go, so you can blog it!!! bwahahaha!!!

Unknown said...

I had a great time meeting you earlier tonight. :)

Love the pajamas shot. Such cute pajama bottoms!

Gerald & Airika said...

How in the world did I miss meeting so many cool people at WPPI? It looks like you had a great time--we did too! :) ~Airika

rowena said...

Missing you... has it been a week already since we were all together? Good times!

Jeanette said...

We gotta get together again soon, we have WAY too much jumping on the bed.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

hmmm...this doesn't look like a new post!!!

Unknown said...

i c u hobknob with some heavy weights!! awesome!! love your work! please check out my blog@ deancathy.blogspot.com many thx!!